Meow Mix

Design kittens ask for it by name.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

dude, you totally harshed my mellow...

lehi parade was good. hot, and tiring, but good. i was ahead of my left guide a few times *gulp*...but it was good, good. then i tried to make brownies. so i preheat the oven, right. then i smell this horrible smell. uh-oh...so i open the oven.."ALLRIGHT. WHO'S THE GENIUS THAT PUT THE BREAD IN ITS PLASTIC BAG IN THE OVEN?!"..oh, wait, that's right...me. shoot. i put it there to remind me to warm it up for dinner. dang it! so, get this-i used the cheese grater to remove the plastic from the bread, and then i gave it to my family as if it was perfectly fine. we also went to the car-wash and decided to see what the "bug-off" button actually did (after of course, we had washed and rinsed the car) and discovered it was some sort of bug-cleaning solution. so we went home and washed the car again. are we smart or what? i swear, my life should be a reality tv show.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harshed my mellow?!!?!?!?!?!


That is so not the phrase!!

It's:

Man, that's harsh in my mellow.

Not harshed!

:P Nyah.

Cute blog dahl.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home