Meow Mix

Design kittens ask for it by name.

Friday, October 27, 2006

stupid water


I often post bitterly about stupid wastes of design talent. I am going to continue because it makes me feel better. This continues my trend of Talented Designers that are Obsessed with Water-Related and yet Totally Pointless Designs. Previously shown in the TDOWRTPD were fish bowls and ice cubes. Today's Target: Stupid Water.

Above: Fred Water. I do like the name Fred, but at $1.50 a bottle? That's frickin ridiculous.

Below: 10 Thousand BC. Apparently, they play music to the water to make it taste better. Uh. Ok. It is almost $7 a bottle. HAhahahaha! Yeah right.

Below: Sei. $2.50 a...something that isn't a bottle.


Also:Ogo. With more oxygen in it. So wait, they put more AIR in WATER and its MORE EXPENSIVE. How does that work?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to let you know OGO is now available online: www.BuyOGO.com

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home