Meow Mix

Design kittens ask for it by name.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

wishlist

by popular demand, here is my wishlist. please click on the pictures to be taken to a site where purchasing information is available. thanks and have a nice day.


I got a pink Nano for christmas, so I pretty much need this.

What can I say? I love Sims.

I've been waiting for this book for FOREVER.

AE jeans, the best ever.

A must.

A basic.

Another basic.

Apples are so in.

Freakin sweet apple rings.

THe Bird Trend. Gotta love it.

Hooray for pink plaid Johnny Cupcakes!

To-die-for Roxy tote.

Loverly Roxy hooded wonder.

Pink. Leopardskin. Pumas. Three of my most favorite words in the world.

The sweetest MP3 Camera phone pretty much EVER. I need this.



That's a long list, but its pretty much comprehensive. Ennnnnnnnnnjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home