Meow Mix

Design kittens ask for it by name.

Monday, July 16, 2007

my new project

I'm craving pale blue with white and tan in an airy, beachy feel. So, I am turning my house into an airy, relaxing beach cabana. We are whitewashing the floors and possibly the ceiling and wall bits. We are also painting the walls sky blue, getting bamboo roller shades for a beachy vibe, and wrapping the legs of the piano with thick rope. We're scaling the furniture down to white slipcovers with white pillows and tan-and-cream striped beach towel pillows.

If anyone has any ideas for what we could do with the white rocks we brought back from the beach, please let me know.

I'm very excited, its going to look SO good! I'm combining the styles of the following two images to create the optimal beach cabana feel.




credit for top image is domino magazine, second from top also domino, third from top blueprint magazine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home