Meow Mix

Design kittens ask for it by name.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

2007 christmas/birthday wishlist

As always, click the image for more information and to purchase.


I don't love my current phone. I really want this one.

PR Is My Favorite.

Mmm...eye candy...

A girl can dream!

I just love this. A LOT.

This is quite possibly the most beautiful tee I have ever seen.

I am in LOVE WITH THIS.

There are no words.

I've wanted something just like this for a very, very long time.

A gold damask party dress? Yes, yes, one thousand times yes.

A champagne lustrous pearl overcoat. I may die.

The bag I've been looking for my whole life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelbey said...

Hey, that fourth Anthropologie item is on my wish list too!!

And I love your new layout. Except maybe it's not even new. I usually just read these posts in the Google Reader window.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home